Meet Dr. Jane E. Nokleberg
Dr. Jane E. Nokleberg is a native of Tacoma, Washington, but her career path brought her to Dallas where she’s worked in women’s health for over two decades. As a woman and a mother, Dr. Nokleberg enjoys the unique practice of women’s health because she’s able to relate on a personal level with the needs of her patients.
Dr. Nokleberg received her Bachelor of Arts in biology from the University of Southern California, a Master of Science in Applied Physiology, and a doctor of medicine from the Chicago Medical School. At the Chicago Medical School, she completed an honors program in pathology. She moved to Dallas to complete her residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital where she served as Chief Resident from 1998-1999.
Dr. Nokleberg is a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Medical Association, the Texas Medical Association, and the Southwestern Gynecologic Assembly. Dr. Nokleberg has been recognized as one of the best doctors in Dallas by D Magazine for multiple years.
Dr. Nokleberg is married to Dr. Lawrence Hum, an emergency medicine physician. They have two children, Jacob and Madeleine. Dr. Nokleberg enjoys spending time with her family, running with her husband, golf, skiing with her children, and traveling.
- Dr. Nokleberg is ranked in the top 1% of doctors nationally with a 99% patient satisfaction score by TexasHealth.org; 2018
- Awarded Best Doctors in Dallas, according to D Magazine; 2006-2018
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Southwestern Gynecologic Assembly
- Presbyterian Hospital OBGYN advisory committee