- Any waxing should be done prior to your spray tan.
- It’s OK to wear lotion the day of your spray tan.
- Wear a dark swimsuit or undergarment and flip flops to your session.
- Wear dark loose clothing as the cosmetic bronzer may rub off.
- After your spray tan, avoid showering, swimming or perspiring for eight hours.
- Use minimal body wash while showering and apply moisturizer after.
- You spray tan will last over a week on your body.
- Prolong your tan with tinted moisturizer, especially with excessive water exposure.
The South Seas Spray Tan is evenly applied by a trained professional in minutes. It dries instantly, it is no sticky, and smells amazing.
South Seas only uses organic DHA (Dihydroxyacetone). DHA is the active ingredient in all self-tanners and was approved by the FDA for use on the body in 1977. If you elect to have your face sprayed, ask your technician for facial protection.
There have been no reported side effects from DHA, however if you have had an allergic reaction to any self-tanner, abstain from spray tanning.