Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles with Laser Rejuvenation in Dallas
Medical laser technology has evolved to provide non-invasive, “no down-time” treatments that help improve the appearance of fine lines, poor skin texture, facial veins, sun damage and birthmarks.
A series of treatments will stimulate new collagen and elastic in the skin, bringing back the suppleness of youthful skin. If you want to improve the appearance of your skin, skin rejuvenation or resurfacing may be right for you.
Skin rejuvenation can be achieved in a number of ways, ranging from laser, light and other energy-based treatments to chemical peels and other non-ablative methods. The result is a smoother, clearer and more youthful appearance to your skin.
While not as involved as surgical cosmetic procedures, skin rejuvenation is a medical procedure. Patients who are physically healthy, non-smokers with a positive outlook and specific, but realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance are good candidates for skin rejuvenation at Image ReNu.
Skin rejuvenation is a treatment to resurface your skin, or to improve the texture, clarity and overall appearance of your skin. Conditions that can be treated include:
- Static wrinkles that are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
- Dynamic wrinkles that are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- Freckles, sun spots, melasma or other dark spots of skin resulting from sun exposure.
- Veins and blood vessels that are visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness.
- Weakening of the supportive skin structure (collagen and elastin fibers) resulting in a loss of skin firmness, or the development of cellulite